1. All deposits and prepayments are NON refundable if cancellation is made within four weeks of the scheduled date and is no less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date (non Wedding/Quinceanera (Cotillion). Wedding/Quinceanera (Cotillion) if cancellation is made within eight weeks of the scheduled date and is no less than four weeks prior to the scheduled date. If the customer cancels within the two weeks from the scheduled date, full balance will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of cancellation. Deposits and/or prepayments may not be transferred to a different limousine and/or date. If you wish to change a limousine type & size, you will be required to a secure a new deposit.
2. Cancellation Policy
Airport cancellations must be made no less than 24 hours to avoid payment in full.
One way, round trip or hourly service (non Wedding/Quinceanera (Cotillion) must be made no less than four weeks prior to the scheduled date for a refund. Deposit and prepayments are not refundable if cancellation is made after the four weeks and is no less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date. If the customer cancels within the two weeks from the scheduled date, full balance will be due at the time of cancellation.
Wedding/Quinceanera (Cotillion) cancellations must be made no less than eight weeks prior to the scheduled event date to avoid payment in full.
Prom/School Dances cancellations must be made no less than four weeks prior to the scheduled event date to avoid payment in full.
3. Customer authorizes Friendly Limousine Service to bill the credit/debit card on file (same card used for the deposit) for any charges for damages caused by the passengers ($250 minimum charge for damages), extra stops/overtime, sanitation fee, non-smoking fee, cancellations and any other fees that may be incurred as a result of the rental described in this agreement.
4. The credit card holder assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $250 will apply for each punctured seat hole. Other incidents will be assessed upon receive of the invoice from the repair shop. Minimum damage fee is $250.
5. Sanitation fee is $250 per incident. Vomiting inside of the limousine/bus is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate fee of $250.
6. Smoking is prohibited in all of our limousines/buses. Each incident will be assessed a fee of $250, no exceptions. The driver will terminate the order if the customer is smoking inside of the limousine/bus.
7. Alcohol consumption by minors is prohibited by law. If minors are caught with alcohol or consuming alcohol the reservation will be terminated immediately and the authorities will be notified. Any person(s) who is 21 years and older will responsible for the underage passengers. No refunds will be given.
8. Absolutely no illegal drugs and or weapons of any sort are allowed in or around any of the limousines/buses. If passengers are caught with illegal substances or weapons the reservation will be terminated immediately and the authorities will be notified. No refunds will be given.
9. Food is absolutely not allowed in any of our vehicles.
10. Vehicles can not be loaded beyond seating capacity.
11. If any fighting, brawling, or pushing will occur inside or around any of our vehicles, the service will be terminated immediately with no refund. Also, if any verbal confrontations will occur with customers and any other people, services will be terminated without a refund as well.
12. The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client/s). Also if any of the rules are broken in this agreement, the driver has the right to stop the run immediately.
13. Flat rate trips have 15 minutes to load and depart. After 15 minutes of waiting time, WAIT TIME fee will apply. For Domestic Airport arrivals wait time will start after 1 hour scheduled arrival time. International Arrivals wait time will start after 1½ hours of scheduled arrival time.
For a Sedan or Stretch limousine wait time is billed at $2 per minute; SUV Limousines and Party Buses at $4 per minute. It is very important to be ready on-time to avoid these fees.
14. Friendly Limousine Service is not responsible for delays caused by weather, traffic conditions, mechanical and tire problems, airlines and/or airport problems, automobile accidents caused by others or acts of God.
15. Friendly Limousine Service is NOT responsible for any articles (wallets, phones, cameras, leftover beverages & etc) left in the limousine/bus. Always check the limousine/bus before exiting.
16. Friendly Limousine Service is not responsible for any injuries that occur inside and/or outside any of their limousines/buses caused by the passengers. The customers accept full liability for injuries and harm that occurs during and/or after the services caused by the passengers.
17. The remaining balance of the trip may be paid in cash to the chauffeur upon his arrival on the day of the service. If you would like to pay with a credit/debit card, please call the office to provide the credit card number. The drivers do not have a way of processing a credit card inside the vehicle.
18. Friendly Limousine Service reserves the right to upgrade a limousine/bus without notice. If there is a scheduling conflict or mechanical issues with the reserved limousine, we reserve the right to send a different model, but same or better capacity and value limousine/bus.
19. For round trip service (pick up/drop off) there is a possibility that two different limousines/buses will pick you up each time. Therefore, please do not leave any belongings or extra beverages in the first limousine/bus that will be picking you up.
20. Dance and/or "Entertainment" pole in the party buses are there for safety purposes only. Friendly Limousine Service is not responsible for any personal injuries or damages the occurred due to the use of Dance/"Entertainment" poles or other equipment on the party buses/limousines.
21. We can not guarantee a particular style or type of sedan/limousine/party bus. We always try to accommodate our customer's preference for a particular vehicle, however, we reserve the right to send whichever vehicle is available from our fleet or our affiliates' fleet.
22. All of our limousines and party buses are IPOD and MP3 player compatible and are in working condition when they leave the garage. However, we do recommend bring CD's or a DVD as a back for your music. Sometimes IPOD connections might malfunction, and it is very important to have a few CD's or DVD’s just in case if the iPOD connections are not working.
23. Customer acknowledges that he/she is at least 18 years of age or older and agrees to all the terms by signing this agreement.
24. Party packages: Clubs will not allow VIP admittance to any member of a party that is over intoxicated. Friendly Limousine Service is not responsible for any club service you arrange with the promoter.
25. If you have any problems with the driver, service or if driver is late, please call us at (312) 345-LIMO as soon as possible so we can solve the problem immediately. (We will not be able to issue any credit or refund if you let us know after service is complete).
26. Some vehicles are equipped with video recording and surveillance equipment.
We try to make our service outstanding and fun for all customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your trip better. Thank you for choosing us.